Sweet Grass Ranch offers the opportunity for guests to truly unplug from the world of technology, sinking into a vacation where mountain views replace the television, and front porch chats replace phone calls. Guests should know:
- There are no televisions.
- A telephone is available in the lodge for guest phone calls and calling cards are sold in the store. We are too remote for cell phone coverage.
- The ranch has Wi-Fi Internet access via a satellite system.
- We have a small on-site honor store that sells t-shirts, hats, sundries, gloves, postcards, phone cards and snacks and we have some boots, hats and rain gear to borrow.
- Sweet Grass Ranch does not have a liquor license, but guests are welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages or we can pick up your beverage of choice in Big Timber. We do have a happy hour on the porch each evening before dinner.